Monday, March 15, 2010

Still do not have my supplies yet.....

Well my frames have not been made...and well...I ran out of cash so I could not buy the canvas material. But! I do have paintbrushes and some oil paints to start! So that is good news! I am still trying to think of things I would like to paint.

I was reading an art book the other night and something caught my eye. The book was pretty close to my face and the opposite page, that I was not reading, was out of focus and coming towards my eye. It was blurry and I thought of an idea! Have this in my painting with the page I am reading to be a very well know work of art and over the top of the book, have somebody coming towards me in a park of some sort.

I am still not sure. I have a lot of ideas floating in my head but am not sure in how to put them down on paper. But I have faith that it will turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment