Monday, April 19, 2010

Seems to be the end

So I was doing this blog to full fill an assignment for my class. This is the last required blog post but I think I might continue posting because I have not completed a work of art. Truth be told that it takes a lot of time and thinking to finish a piece that I am satisfied with and even after I finish I am not satisfied. I have my frames completed and ready for paint, now is the letting my hand run free with my brushes. I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head, that are slowly forming and working their way out. I have enjoyed this blog to keep my going on my adventure and it will not end here.

I will try to keep updating but sometimes life just gets the better of me, but I always have that craving to paint and get outside of my head and everyday life. That is when I turn to my canvas. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job keeping your blog current. You've written on quite a variety of topics that help us feel what it's like to dive into the creative process and wrestle with the intangible and tangible aspects of it. You've also provided some very useful information. I hope you'll keep writing.

    ReplyDelete